KIMCHI MAKING CLASS
Delicious and Easy
Kimchi Making Class
Our Kimchi Making Class started out as fun and learning sessions for HANOK students at our Kimchi Making Parties, where we made watermelon soju, Japchae and other Korean food. Our students enjoyed the hands-on experience so much that many asked if their friends could learn our recipe to this healthy quintessential Korean dish.
In our Kimchi Making class, you will learn to make your own delicious kimchi with easily available ingredients from your neighbourhood supermarkets. You can bring home and keep the kimchi you made (at least 1kg) at home and make other yummy Korean dishes like Kimchi pancake and Kimchi fried rice. When you have finished it, you can always make your own at home again!
– Fund-Raising Event for NTU iGave on 4 Nov 15
– Staff Event for St Luke’s Hospital on 4 Dec 15
– Members Event for SANL community on 24 Jan 16
– Members Event for Lunch Actually on 1 Jul 16
– Staff Event for Asia Pacific Breweries (S) Pte Ltd on 30 Aug 16
– Staff Event for Health Sciences Authority (HSA) on 22 Nov 17
Estimated Duration: 90 minutes
Location: 133 Jurong Gateway Road
WHAT TO EXPECT:
1. Learn the Korean names of ingredients
2. Recipe for making your own kimchi at home using easily available ingredients
3. Get tips on how to make kimchi according to your own taste
4. Hands-on kimchi-making session
5. Bring home your own kimchi.
6. Make sure to bring your own 2 litre container and carrier. Otherwise you can get from us at $2. (Playing our little part to be eco-friendly)