Terms and Conditions
- Full payment is required to secure a seat for a class. Your seat is not confirmed until we have received your payment, and you receive the receipt confirmation ( e-receipt or cash payment receipt ) via email or physically.
- In case of a fully subscribed class, priority will be given to students who have made full payment.
- The cost of the course materials are included in your school fees, as well as an admin fee (which is non-refundable).
- For any request of additional sets of material, HANOK reserves the right to either provide or charge the student for the material.
Replacement / Transfer of Classes
- No transfer or replacement for online classes unless otherwise stated.
- In the event that the student is unable to attend a lesson, HANOK will strive to find a suitable make-up lesson (subjected to availability) for the student after receiving a written notice from the student.
- Notice must be made no later than 1 week after the missed lesson(s), otherwise, it will be taken that the student has forfeited the particular lesson(s).
- All make-up lessons are arranged at the sole discretion of HANOK and is only valid for a 6-month period, from the course start date.
- Strictly no refund for online classes unless otherwise stated.
- Once the registered class is confirmed to start, refunds will not be valid in the event that the student wishes to pull out of the class.
- All lessons of the registered class (that payment was intended for) must be completed by the student within a 6-month period starting from the start date of the class. Thereafter, students whom wish to take up classes that they have registered for but missed is subjected to a fee of $30 per lesson.
- HANOK reserves the right to postpone the start-date of a class if the minimum number of students for the commencement of the class is not met. If the proposed class does not commence after 30 days of the proposed start date, registered students may request for a full refund of payment in a written notice.
- HANOK reserves the right to postpone lessons if unforeseen circumstances arises (e.g. teacher falling ill, etc.).
- Videos/Images/photographs/pictures of students are deemed property of HANOK and may be used for publicity purposes at its sole discretion.
- Students who wish to take up lessons that they have not registered for are subjected to a fee of $50 per lesson.
- Student’s contact information is used for information dissemination about the school and class. The student has to give a written notice if they do not wish to be contacted.
- By making payment for a course, the student accepts these terms and conditions.
- HANOK reserves the right to make changes to the Terms & Conditions stated.