Step-by-Step guide for MyOnlineKorean login
To access the e-learning on MyOnlineKorean, you need to have an account.
1. Log in to your email. You will received a welcome email.
2. Click on "Click here to set your password."
3. Set up your password to complete the Signup process.
4. Access your Enrolled courses on your Dashboard.
Step-by-step Guide with images
- Log in to your email.
- Create your own password via the welcome email.
- You may access the course on your Dashboard page.
- Log in your email, you will received another course enrolment email.
- Join our Quizlet classroom by clicking "Classroom here".
- Log in to your Quizlet account or Sign up for a new Quizlet account.
- After logging into Quizlet account, click "Request to join class".
- Access will be granted within 24 hours.
- Once access is granted, you may start learning with your course on MyOnlineKorean
Troubleshooting when the flashcards do not appear:
- Ensure you are logged in to your Quizlet account in the same browser on a different tab.
- Check that you have access to our Quizlet classroom.
- Refresh MyOnlineKorean and Quizlet page.
- For more detailed guide, please click here.